January 25, 2016 - Psalm 25
In You alone, do I put my trust. I trust in You the trustworthy God of Heaven who has never let us down. I will not be put to shame. Do not let my enemies triumph over us. I believe that those who hope in You will never be put to shame but instead shame will come on those who are treacherous without cause.
Show me Your ways, Lord God and teach me Your paths. Guide me in truth and help me avoid the path of the liars. You are my God and Saviour and high tower. My hope is in You! Show me Your Ways. Guide me in truth all of my days! My hope is in You!!!
Remember, Lord, Your Love and mercy to me a sinner. I am undone in Your presence and I long for your merciful touch. Do not remember my sins and my rebellious ways. Forgive me and be gracious to me. Remember that I am mere mortal dust without You. Bring me life.
I know that You are Good and Upright and I long to be like You in these ways. Instruct this sinner who prays to You. Teach me Your ways, LORD God. I humble myself before You and ask You guide me to the right path. All the ways of the Lord are loving and faithful towards those who keep the covenant with Him.
For the sake of Your great Name, Lord, forgive my sin, though it is great.
Who then will take heed and fear the LORD? I will. Instruct us in the ways that we should choose. In you, Lord my God, I put my trust. You are my Hope that one day we will live in prosperity and our children will inherit this land.
The LORD confides in those who fear Him and are humble before Him. He makes His ways known to them. Therefore, my eyes are ever on Him. Only He can help me navigate this world and avoid the traps that are set for me.
Turn Your face towards me, LORD and be gracious to me, Your servant, for I am lonely and afflicted. Relieve the burdens of my heart, O King of Kings. I cannot keep up with the people that You have given me charge to lead. There are too many needs and too much to do. If there were two of me I would still not be able to keep up with the needs of the many. I know that I am not alone in this, but today I feel like I am.
Please relieve the troubles of my heart and let me rest in You. Free me from this anguish. Take my burdens from me. Most of all take away my sins. Cleanse me afresh. Wipe away my stains by Your atonement, Lord Christ. Give me a pure heart.
See how many of our enemies are upon us and how fiercely they hate Your people. Guard us and rescue us! Do not let Your people be put to shame any longer for we take refuge in You. My integrity and uprightness protect us because our hope is in You. And in You alone. Deliver Your people from the hand of ISIS and others who would kill them.
Bring peace to Your people, O LORD!
The LORD confides in those who fear Him and are humble before Him. He makes His ways known to them. Therefore, my eyes are ever on Him. Only He can help me navigate this world and avoid the traps that are set for me.
Turn Your face towards me, LORD and be gracious to me, Your servant, for I am lonely and afflicted. Relieve the burdens of my heart, O King of Kings. I cannot keep up with the people that You have given me charge to lead. There are too many needs and too much to do. If there were two of me I would still not be able to keep up with the needs of the many. I know that I am not alone in this, but today I feel like I am.
Please relieve the troubles of my heart and let me rest in You. Free me from this anguish. Take my burdens from me. Most of all take away my sins. Cleanse me afresh. Wipe away my stains by Your atonement, Lord Christ. Give me a pure heart.
See how many of our enemies are upon us and how fiercely they hate Your people. Guard us and rescue us! Do not let Your people be put to shame any longer for we take refuge in You. My integrity and uprightness protect us because our hope is in You. And in You alone. Deliver Your people from the hand of ISIS and others who would kill them.
Bring peace to Your people, O LORD!
No comments:
Post a Comment